Saturday 8 October 2011

Comeback kid.

So fast forward a few weeks and Ive had some serious trainer time, and Ive even ventured out to Hawthorn velodrome. Actually feeling bloody good considering Ive had some time off. Mik Godfree loaded up my hardrive with about 10GB worth of every major CX race over the past 3 years, which has got me super pumped for my euro adventure come December. I was racing a MTB stage race in Malaysia, which Ive had to can, the risk is too high with a weak elbow, and my main focus is Europe. So I'll have a 2.5 week holiday with my girlfriend instead. Beaches, forests and yummy food, and I'll find some gyms to smash out some efforts on spin bikes.
Healing up quite nicely, I actually ventured onto the streets tonight. Its at about 80%, still a little tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment